Friday, July 27, 2018

By the Light of the Moon

Full moon tonight and a lunar eclipse when the earth, sun, and moon line up with the earth between the other two. Lots of symbolic ways to think of this- for me, I see it as the moon reflecting a moment of complete alignment between the sun (often associated with masculine energies) and the earth (associated with the feminine)- a glimpse of the sacred marriage we long for within and between us. In my imagination the moon tonight mirrors our soul longing to find and know ourselves to be Beloved.

I am so grateful for all of your prayers and good wishes for me- it has been a tough month health-wise, but the migraine is lifting and my heart feels light.

May our deepest longing find us tonight- and may we have the courage to let it guide us in our lives and in co-creating the world. ~Oriah

Karen Davis' photos at Open Door Dreaming remind me again and again of the beauty created by the alchemy of sun and earth.


2 comments: